At Justice Lydon, we want your special day to be a memory that lasts forever. Your vows are meant to be from the heart and express the deep love you have for the person you are about to spend the rest of your life with. We know that writing vows can be difficult so here are some of our favorite vows that you can consider when your wedding day comes!
Our Favorite Vows
1. ____________, of all the women in the world, I choose you to be my wife. I promise to be faithful to you, and your dreams. To honor and inspire you. To stand by you in laughter and in grief. To be true to you through growth and change, and to reveal myself honestly to you each day, so that we may become a profound expression of love and light of this world.
2. I, ____________ take you ____________ to be my partner for life (wife and my life partner). I promise to be faithful to you. To honor and inspire you. Through growth and change, through laughter and in grief, in good times and in bad all the days of my life.
3. I, ____________ take you ____________ to be my wedded wife. I promise to be open to you, to let you see through the window of my world. I promise to grow along with you. I promise to love you in good times and in bad with all I have to give and all I feel inside, in the only way I know how, completely and forever.
4. ____________, on this day of our marriage I promise to keep myself open to you. I promise to share with you’re the inner most secrets of my life, to be willing to face changes both positive and negative, in order to demand that our relationship be alive and exciting. Through growth and change. Through think and thin, for the rest of my life.
5. ____________, this is the first day of the rest of our lives together. I trust you will find the second, third and the last just as rewarding and exciting as today. I love you for yourself, and accept you as you are. I promise to share with you my time and my attention, and to bring joy and imagination to your relationship. For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until the end of time.
6. I, ____________ solemnly promise in the presence of God and these witnesses, to take this woman to be my lawfully wedded wife, to love and honor her, cherish and keep her in sickness and in healthy, and to live with her, and her only, as her lawfully wedded husband so long as we both shall live.
7. You are my beloved, and on this our wedding day, before family and friends, I, commit to you, ____________ a life of continues love, respect, honesty, and growth. Thank you for welcoming me into your heart this day and for all the days to come.
8. People told me the odds were against my finding someone like you, but I did. My goal in life now is to be for you what I know you have become for me and so on this day, before God and these witnesses, I ____________, promise to be true to you, ____________ for the rest of my life. Together, you and I can set the highest goals of all, together, we will reach them as one
9. I ____________, take you ____________ , to be my love, my friend, my wife. I promise to you a life of love, respect, honesty and growth from this day forward.
10. ____________, I take you as my wife, to laugh with in joy to grieve with you in sorrow, and to grow with you in love.
11. I acknowledge my love and respect for you and invite you to share my life as I hope to share yours. I promise always to recognize you as an equal individual and always to be conscious of your development as well as my ow. I shall seek through kindness and understanding to achieve with you the life we have envisioned.
12. I promise to always be there for you, to shelter and hold your love as the most precious gift in my life. I will be truthful and honor you. I will care for you always and stand by you in times of sorrow and joy.
13. I, ____________,take you ____________, to be my lawfully wedding ,husband/wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.
14. I pledge to you endless strength that you can count on me when you are weak. I’ll be your music when you can’t hear, your sunshine when you can’t see, and your perfume when you can’t smell. You’ll never need to look further than me. I’ll be your days and nights when you need them filled, your spark of life in the darkness, your hope when you’re down and out.
15 In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live
16. I ____________, take you, ____________ to be my (husband/wife), my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you , laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad ,regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.
17. I, ____________, take you, ____________, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the, (man/women) you will become, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.